- Click on "comments" located after the time stamp under the post you wish to comment on.
- Type your comment in the Post a Comment box.
- You'll see a drop down box underneath it. This is where you need to select your profile. If you have one of the accounts listed, select it. If you don't then click on anonymous (if you want your name to appear you'll have to write it in the comment box with this option).
- Click on "Post Comment".
- Those who didn't select anonymous will then be asked to sign in to their particular account. Once you do you'll be redirected back to the blog where you'll see a preview of your post. If you're happy with it then click "Post Comment" again.
- To avoid comment spam, you'll also be asked to complete a Word Verification. Type in the letters you see, hit "Post Comment" one last time and you're done.
Thursday, September 30, 2010
How to leave comments
A few people have contacted me saying they'd love to comment on my blog but aren't sure how to do it. It's a bit of a process unfortunately, but hopefully these instructions will help. I would really like to hear what you think so the more comments the better!